Shhh . . . you've got to hear this!

'I never learn anything while talking. I only learn things when I ask questions.'

- Lou Holtz.

Well, that pretty much sums up why sales people need to spend 70% of their time with clients in listening mode. The remaining 30% should be devoted to asking questions that keep the client talking.

This video clip from the Desktop Demo scene in the movie Tommy Boy is a great metaphor for when sellers do all the talking their presentations go up in flames.

Wondering if your team may be talking more than listening? If so, we can help.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
RSS Feed

9 Kershaw Court

Greenville, SC  29607

  • Twitter - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
  • Facebook - White Circle

864 . 293 . 6633

© 2015 Sales Activation Group